Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomer in Kildare/Laoise

Options
  • 24-09-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭

Hi All, need some advice as the hound is starting to get really shaggy and needs a clean-up.

I have been looking at a number of places in kildare as thats where i am living at the moment.

I had my eye on Happy Paw's mainly because of the site and testimonials on it but was also considering Pet Mania in Laoise.

Anyone got any recommendations of a good place and an idea of the price for good groomer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭clofty

Hi,

Alot of vets offer this service. I know Kildare Vets (Des Groome) do this. They do a good job on my long haired cat anyway! They are in Kildare town but also have a place in Portarlington and Newbridge.

Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

clofty wrote: »
    Hi,

Alot of vets offer this service. I know Kildare Vets (Des Groome) do this. They do a good job on my long haired cat anyway! They are in Kildare town but also have a place in Portarlington and Newbridge.

Cathy

Thanks Cathy, i seen that when i googled online but i wasnt sure where would be best to bring her.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

i'm living in portlaoise and brought my 2 cavs to petmania about a month ago and they did a great job. It was 45 quid per dog for the works and 40 per dog if you didn't want their nails done or ears cleaned.
    If your dog is a breed that needs a certain type of cut, say a bichon, you'd probably be better off going to a dedicated groomers though to ensure it's done right. If she just needs a hair cut and a bit of freshening up then petmania is great.
    I posted up about this a while ago in the Laois forum on here and got a good few replies about groomers around the place so it'd be worth your while to check it out,

Advertisement