Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The flu and a chest infection

Options
  • 24-09-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Are the best places to start when giving up fags :)

Meself and my brother both got the flu there last week, and chest infections to booth, The few days off the fags with the flu was enough to get over the nicotine withdrawals and then your left with the chest infection to help you with the *Fcuk sake, I cant breath again today, Im never smoking again*

Tis working everyone!!!! So when your out today, Go lick a pig, and get a chest infection :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭horizon26

I got a really bad chest infection about 3 weeks ago.I could hardly breathe.Swore I would NEVER SMOKE AGAIN.I was on antibiotics steroids and even an inhaler.I improved very quickly but then i started smoking again not to much 4 to 5 cigs a day.Then felt i could not breath again.So now I dont want to feel than breathless feeling ever again.I must quit so i have taken up cycling again to do some thing positive.Any way thats the plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Leah-G1

Same thing happened me! Stopped smoking at Christmas 08 because of a chest infection..still off them 10 months later! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

sitting at home with the flu and chest infection at the moment.

4 days without cigs and I'm deffo going to try and keep it up.

I made a video of myself wheezing as a reminder in case my willpower starts to fail :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭ferret man

well doctor told me two weeks ago i got swine flue and real bad chest infection which i still got and im still smoking 40 aday wouldnt mind i a young guy and cant quit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭horizon26

No such think as cant,you were not born with a cig in your mouth you do not need them.You only think you cant give up its really a cop out by you.Sorry for being so blunt but it is the truth:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement