Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't find drivers for Toshiba SPM 30

• 24-09-2009 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

I wiped out xp and installed a fresh version on a Toshiba Satelite Pro SPM 30. Little did I realise there were so much hassle finding drivers for it. On the Toshiba drivers page, there is no SPM30 model no. I backed up the drivers before wiping box with windriversbackup, but I can't seem to get them to work. Any ideas on where I would find these drivers or how I would go about finding much appreciated, it's wrecking my head.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 majestic0110

Hi there, unless I am mistaken the Toshiba Satelite Pro SPM 30 drivers can be found here , I believe that SPM30 = Satellite Pro M series. I found this page by clicking "Archived files" on the drop down menu "product type" on the toshiba driver page, under "Family" select "Satellite Pro" under "product series" select "Satellite Pro M series" and under "model" Select "Satellite Pro M30". At this stage, you can just press SEARCH at the bottom and it will find all the drivers you need. Sorry about the lengthy navigation explanation there, but I could not place a direct link to the results! P.S. Have a look under your machine and check that the short model number = PSM35E to ensure these drivers are designed for your machine, if not - you will experience some nasty Blue Screens of Death - so do check! I hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Noviceman

excellent, thanks i was a on a different toshiba site that didn't give me option for my model

cheers, hopefully they will do trick

Noviceman wrote: »
    excellent, thanks i was a on a different toshiba site that didn't give me option for my model

cheers, hopefully they will do trick

Excellent! I hope they work out for you. One more thing, DO CHECK that your model is the same as the one I mentioned in my previous thread, or BSOD ahoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Noviceman

yes i checked already, it is exactly that...

ta again

Noviceman wrote: »
    yes i checked already, it is exactly that...

ta again

You are welcome :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement