Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork: looking for site manager to run a house build

Options
  • 24-09-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi there , I'm looking for help in finding a site manager to run a house build project.I've got quotes back from various builders and I'm realising that they are hiding huge costs in the demolishion ,site/ground works of the site.

I am now thinking of breaking up the jobs so that we get someone in to do the foundations and then get a site manager to manage the build of the house ( up to the roof windows in place).I don't think we could do a self build as it is a difficult site but we're now thinking that we could get a guy to run the job for a price and get him to handle all the different trades and the over lapping. I've got names before on this site when I was looking for an engineer and was very happy with the names I received.

I am now looking for an unemployed architect, fore manager someone good at their job that might be interested in this type of work.I am in south cork area.

Advertisement