Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coffee icecream

Options
  • 24-09-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

desperate craving for coffee icecream!!
    have only been able to buy Haagen Daaz Baileys flavour from Dunnes!!

any ice cream lover out there know where i can buy a yummy coffee flavour icecream?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

If you do find any in Dublin post up where..
    Tiramasu is kinda coffee flavored..
    Aldi had some coffee flavor ice cream at one stage but I think it's just a once a year thing.
    I remember getting some coffee ice cream in a supermarket in Texas, very nice and sickly after too much!

Why not make your own? Some HB vanilla and some fine blend instant coffee powder, stick them in a blender, then put back into the freezer to set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

Yeah the little aldi coffee icecreams were nice ..3 in a pack..did see them in a year or so....
    I love baileys ice cream and baileys cheesecake baileys everything!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Not exactly ideal but i do get it from time to time in the cinema on parnell street. cant remember what its called, they changed it so many times. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

Just remembered I got scooped coffee ice cream from that little ice cream shop on the corner of the square in Temple Bar before. Haven't went by there in a long time so who knows if they still have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Whats always nice is a icecream with an espresso poured onto it. Probably easier to find as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Botticelli's in Temple bar do lovely icecream. It's just across from the Temple Bar pub. Haven't tried the coffee flavour but the chocolate is great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

thanks for the replies !!
    i was slightly hoping to buy a big tub of coffee ice cream and eat it on the sofa, feet up at home :(

Advertisement