Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC HD2 (Leo)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

sorry to change the direction of this thread but i was wondering if anybody has had any luck streaming music from their htc hd2 via bluetooth. i'm thinking of getting the QED uPlay bluetooth receiver to connect to my old hifi and hopefully stream and control music wirelessly from my hd2. anybody tried this or something similar? thanks.

i like your work evolutionqy7.

cruzer5thdemo2.png
    Heres the latest :D
    Gonna be a while till its gonna be fully finished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭banaco73

Yes have tried using my computer and looked through all the folders to no avail

Banaco73

AntiVirus wrote: »
    Have you tried using My Computer to explore your HD2?

Hi

Yes have tried it and searched all the folder but to no avail

Banaco:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

banaco73 wrote: »
    Hi

Yes have tried it and searched all the folder but to no avail

Have you check the properties of the picture to see the storage location? you can do this by viewing the picture on your HD2 and selecting Properties from the menu icon which will appear when you touch the picture on screen.

Have you check the properties of the picture to see the storage location? you can do this by viewing the picture on your HD2 and selecting Properties from the menu icon which will appear when you touch the picture on screen.

Have done same and it is in

My Documents\ My Pictures\ 100Media

Have looked in My Computer and can not see to see the HTC only the Memory Card

Banaco:confused::confused:

• Advertisement

hi when you connect your phone via usb it will let you choose ActiveSync or storage card. choose active sync. in my computer it should show htc hd2. and when you go into it there will be internal or external memory. go into internal. find my documents and they
    should be in one of the folders. its very simple

When I do this I am getting an auto play option and it defaults to open folder to view files.

But it seem to only look at the memory card when I take the memory card out and connect the usb it does not find the htc at all

I think you might have pressed save my selection on the phone screen hence why it wont show ya the screen. If you removed your card this would disable this and then connect to the PC.

You can also turn this off if you go into settings tab> Other > USB to PC and click on "Ask me first about USB connection type when i connect the device to PC"

Anyway Upped a quick guide where everything should be.

howtov.png

Or you can change the setting in the settings menu too.

Settings -> Menu -> All Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC

The you can change to Active Sync

oh and good post evolutionqy7! :D

I think you might have pressed save my selection on the phone screen hence why it wont show ya the screen. If you removed your card this would disable this and then connect to the PC.

You can also turn this off if you go into settings tab> Other > USB to PC and click on "Ask me first about USB connection type when i connect the device to PC"

Anyway Upped a quick guide where everything should be.

howtov.png

Thank you for the information problem is now fixed

IT manager had setting on laptop not to take updated from windows and there was no drivers installed

Changed the settings and the rest was easy

Thank you for your help

Or you can change the setting in the settings menu too.

Settings -> Menu -> All Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC

The you can change to Active Sync

oh and good post evolutionqy7! :D

Thank you for all the help antivirus

:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

banaco73 wrote: »
    Thank you for the information problem is now fixed

IT manager had setting on laptop not to take updated from windows and there was no drivers installed

Changed the settings and the rest was easy

Thank you for your help

np :)

Suppose if your waiting for permanent android from internal memory you should keep your eyes on this XDA Thread. No Q&A just updates if you plan on posting something from the IRC channel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Found this web site,apparently with the best accesories for HD2...

rolion wrote: »
    Found this web site,apparently with the best accesories for HD2...

I got myself one of those desktop cradles with a spare battery. Always handy to be able to charge both at the same time. :D

My first month and it all began...

-it goes to "sleep",with black screen,no response when power button is pressed.reset battery out.
    -home screen won't move tabs,left or right,i need to soft reset
    -wireless keeps disconnecting with no reason
    -slow internet access thorugh O2 network (i know here is bad coverag O2 in the house)
    -when listening to music,keeps interrupting every 20s when goes to power save mode.
    -exchange active-sync,is not doing the job properly.

Time to get on XDA and run a full search for issues OR a new ROM ?
    Dunno...

My first month and it all began...

-it goes to "sleep",with black screen,no response when power button is pressed.reset battery out.
    -home screen won't move tabs,left or right,i need to soft reset
    -wireless keeps disconnecting with no reason
    -slow internet access thorugh O2 network (i know here is bad coverag O2 in the house)
    -when listening to music,keeps interrupting every 20s when goes to power save mode.
    -exchange active-sync,is not doing the job properly.

Time to get on XDA and run a full search for issues OR a new ROM ?
    Dunno...

I'm on the NRG rom which I think you are on as well? You have to update your radio rom to use the NRG rom, did you update your Radio rom as well?

I'm using Radio Version 2.12.50.02_2

I haven't got any of those issues, I'm thinking it could be your radio rom

Ech I gave up on windows mobile. My chef gave up and so did I ;) waiting for NAND android now.

Using MIUI Android now. Brilliant thing. Easy to customize too. Kind of like iPhone ui but not restrictive :)

Ech I gave up on windows mobile. My chef gave up and so did I ;) waiting for NAND android now.

Using MIUI Android now. Brilliant thing. Easy to customize too. Kind of like iPhone ui but not restrictive :)

I only use Android for Angry Birds! :D Just waiting for WP7 rom now, should be any day now. :pac:

Meh I wanna try it. Big don't think ill actually buy one anytime soon. Set myself a new phone date which is when the new processors come out.

I'm on the NRG rom which I think you are on as well? You have to update your radio rom to use the NRG rom, did you update your Radio rom as well?

I'm using Radio Version 2.12.50.02_2

I haven't got any of those issues, I'm thinking it could be your radio rom

I have:
    radio 2.15.50.14 version.
    ROM 08/30/10
    ROM v 14.oct.2010 WWE
    Protocol 15.42.50.11U

Maybe time for a re-flash !?

• Advertisement

sorry...why buy an HTC to use it as ... iPhone !?

I have:
    radio 2.15.50.14 version.
    ROM 08/30/10
    ROM v 14.oct.2010 WWE
    Protocol 15.42.50.11U

Maybe time for a re-flash !?

I would try flashing your radio rom first to 2.12.50, the issue you are having seem to be radio related.

Rom version is 02.Nov.2010 WWE
    Rom date 30/08/2010
    Radio Rom 2.12.50.02_2

Leo not happy...lost the radio...hopefully software and not hardware :)
    "A wireless radio must ve attached to use the phone."

Downloading latest version of ROM...
    What is the best way of backing and restoring your contacts (not the one from Exchange/Outlook) !?

If you go into the start menu and then into the tools folder, you can use the PIM backup program to backup your, appointments,contacts, call logs, messages, speed dials, task, customs

sorry...why buy an HTC to use it as ... iPhone !?

Because its better than it ;) better battery life cause its a light weight launcher and ui. Tbh a theme doesn't last me long. I switch around alot. Hence why I don't buy the iPhone cause u don't have that freedom. And I don't like being brainwashed by apple

You should try it. Great performance and quick start up.

If you go into the start menu and then into the tools folder, you can use the PIM backup program to backup your, appointments,contacts, call logs, messages, speed dials, task, customs

Yes,thanks that did the trick for "other than Exchange" stuff !
    Got the latest ROM from NRG,23699,missing few things ,still finding my way around.quite better,faster and not yet, repeated issues as per last one.

Because its better than it ;) better battery life cause its a light weight launcher and ui. Tbh a theme doesn't last me long. I switch around alot. Hence why I don't buy the iPhone cause u don't have that freedom. And I don't like being brainwashed by apple

You should try it. Great performance and quick start up.

yeah,looks ok:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wADlhpXzUpc&vq=hd1080#t=81

i'll have a go next week !

thanks !

Btw angry birds don't work with it ;) some few other too. Dev still working to fix it

Though my favorite thing about it is. The power widget on the notification drawer. And the lockscreen is great too with call and text integration

thats probably the best example why i like MIUI :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭jiminho

hey guys. i've had my HD2 from the very beginning it was launched in Ireland. TBH i'm a bit fed up wit it now (sluggish performance even tho i have a very slim rom). My upgrade isn't available for about another 9 months lol, in which case I will either get the iPhone 5 or a WP7 phone(depending if there is actually a good one).
    I'm not a fan of android at the moment for a few reasons, but I don't want to bore you guys. I was never a fan of the iphone but no one can say that it is not a reliable phone. As for WP7, I love it to bits but it is missing some core functionality which i'm told will be rectified in January but then there's the fact it barely has any of the apps I want and also not very many xbox games and other then the Dell venue pro, not many good phones.
    So anyway I can sell my phone for 300 and i can buy an iPhone 3gs 16gb for 200 off one of my friends to keep me going till my upgrade. What do you guys think?

BTW Just wanna say that i havent read this thread in ages but i see that alot of you are talkin about WP7 rom and Android on nand. The WP7 when released will not be able to use any live services (i.e marketplace, xbox etc) and if you guys think it will only be a matter of time before it is hacked, guess again because that particular hack will be quite difficult. And on a Android nand version, well I have word from the devs that this might not happen for the foreseeable future.

Sorry to put a black cloud on the phone. But what do you guys think: iPhone or keep my HD2?

Advertisement