Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC HD2 (Leo)

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

im bored lol. Nothing to tinker with or do any research :D i seen alot of HD2 devs kinda moved of to WP7 for a while since it came so seems all the dev from main devs is slowing down a bit :D

Wow... when I'm looking up reviews it's mainly you and a guy I used to go to college with popping up writing them :p The xbox avatar is kinda creepy... Its head keeps appearing out of nowhere and staring at me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Its fun :D not just boring icons :)

Its good to move away from Android for me. No more tinkering till some serious hacks come out for WP7. Kind of limited to doing nothing now :)

The big jump was in the quality and graphics of games on WP7 :) Their miles ahead of Android. No lags or nothing :) On the HD7 anyway :) On the HD2 it was a bit fustrating cause it lagged. And then when i got a compatible card i couldnt get chewron to work to activate services. And i couldnt go back to Android 2.3 cause it looked so damn ugly :D

Advertisement