Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ie boards Blackout Cup II - Sign Up

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

musicboxers down as an extra, just in case......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

League One fixtures up. Please accept ASAP. Opening round is Monday the 9th of November, the fixtures have to be accepted for the Wendesday beforehand, the 4th.

For those who don't know, go to 'My Club', then 'Friendlies' underneath, then 'IE Boards Blackout Cup' to the left and then accept the fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Orizio wrote: »
    For those who don't know, go to 'My Club', then 'Friendlies' underneath, then 'IE Boards Blackout Cup' to the left and then accept the fixtures.

Hmmm, I followed the above instructions but do not have the "'IE Boards Blackout Cup' to the left".
    Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Blendage wrote: »
    Hmmm, I followed the above instructions but do not have the "'IE Boards Blackout Cup' to the left".
    Am I missing something?
    Stab county is in pool two. Your fixtures aren't in the system yet - only pool one is done so far.

League/pool 2 now up.

• Advertisement

Provisional fixture list is now available on the website.
    Players in pools 1 and 2, please check this against your fixtures on the blackout website, and PM me if i've made any mistakes.

Dave, do you know you're up for election to the Ireland U-20 post?

Orizio wrote: »
    Dave, do you know you're up for election to the Ireland U-20 post?
    Spotted that allright. As per the other thread, I have declined and normality has been restored.

Spotted that allright. As per the other thread, I have declined and normality has been restored.

Good, you were getting in my way...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Any chance of a speech?

• Advertisement

League 3 fixtures up.

League 4 fixtures up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

just accepted my all my fixtures there. When does it all start up? its not this monday coming is it. Cuz i just accepted a friendly for then too

Week 4 I think

ajeffares wrote: »
    Week 4 I think

Yup.

So have you got a speech

TotallyRucked, Raging Bulls and Everyone Likes A Tryer have yet to accept their fixtures.

TotallyRucked and Raging Bulls have not yet accepted fixtures.

Raging Bulls is the odd one out now, which is suprising. Must be busy.

If raging bulls doesn't turn up soon, I think we should consider giving his spot to one of the reserves before monday?

• Advertisement

I think we will carry on regardless, with all due respect to the reserves. Jackass should turn up eventually, suprised he hasn't agreed to the fixtures yet.

Advertisement