Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going from monivea to galway tomorrow evening?

Options
  • 24-09-2009 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

I can get a bus out to monivea easily enough, but coming back is a problem unless I stay overnight, which isn't in the cards - I just want to get out there to test drive a car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭forumfiend

Xiney wrote: »
    I can get a bus out to monivea easily enough, but coming back is a problem unless I stay overnight, which isn't in the cards - I just want to get out there to test drive a car.

Why not get the car owner to meet you in Galway? You are the one doing him the favour, not the other way round, so he should be prepared to come to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's often helpful to start the car from cold when you buy second hand as a warm car will not show issues that a cold car would.
    Some stuff to read here http://www.samarins.com/check/

Just buy the car Xiney and you can drive it home ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Athenry is only 5/6 miles away from Monivea. Ask them to drop you there and there are trains from Athenry into Galway at 6.50, 8.10 and 9.30 tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Hi Xiney,
    I live in Monivea and would be able to give you a lift into Galway tomorrow evening.
    PM me and we can organise something:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Hi Xiney,
    I live in Monivea and would be able to give you a lift into Galway tomorrow evening.
    PM me and we can organise something:)

PM sent!!

everything's coming up Xiney!

VwRBsSeANjtx6f70ag6eFsFxo1_400.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

PM sent!!

everything's coming up Xiney!

VwRBsSeANjtx6f70ag6eFsFxo1_400.jpg

Hey Xiney. I have a sneaking suspicion its my wifes car your coming to test drive!!

...scheize. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

...scheize. :o

The joys of boards!!! I posted during the week in the Motors forum asking for a guide price for the car!!

Sure Ill see you in Monivea later this evening.

hahaha

awesome, see you :)

Advertisement