Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Basketball shoes for 12 year old in Dublin?

• 24-09-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭

Mods: please move if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I have been to a few of the usual sports shops in Dublin and they dont seem to stock basketball shoes for a 12 year old. Could anyone recommend a place that has a good range, please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Footlocker.

Try ebay aswell, have got loads of shoes from the states through ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Mail order... only place to get boots really. irelands shops suck for selection and pricing..

www.eastbay.com is where i get most of my stuff. they have a huge selection and size range..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mc23

Any Footlocker in Dublin or maybe the Nike discount store in Newbridge if you dont mind the drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Or if any friend or relative is going to the US in the near future they might be able to buy them over there, better selection probably lower prices. Nike store in NY when I was there had aisles of different bball shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Thanks all. Because of the way my 12 y.o. is growing so fast (and is so feckin' picky;)) I prefer to have him try on the shoes rather than buy online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

I have been to a few of the usual sports shops in Dublin and they dont seem to stock basketball shoes for a 12 year old. Could anyone recommend a place that has a good range, please?

[FONT=&quot]I have been buying mine for 15 years in a sports shop called Kenny’s in north side shopping centre in coolock, they stock a smallish but good rang, at great prices.
    Generally have Nike, and1 and Rebok.

you could also try tk max in Stevens green or swords[/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 plumax

Hi are your child play basketball ? i am looking for basketball section for my son mybe you can help me ?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 plumax

Hi are your child play basketball ? i am looking for basketball section for my son mybe you can help me ?
    plumax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Conor11

sent u a pm plumax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

Hi,
    Resurecting an old thread as i am looking for basketball shoes for my son.
    I don't want to buy online as I want to make sure the fit is right.

Any recommendation for shop in Dublin and around?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭A fella called fish

911sc wrote: »
    Hi,
    Resurecting an old thread as i am looking for basketball shoes for my son.
    I don't want to buy online as I want to make sure the fit is right.

Any recommendation for shop in Dublin and around?
    Thanks

Footlocker, best place for boots in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

Grandstand in Dun Laoghaire do kids And1 as far as i know!

Advertisement