Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lesotho landscapes

• 24-09-2009 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

3947474511_ca71939f45.jpg

3938499402_9051dc91cc.jpg

3936246495_97f20385be.jpg
    (Not quite a landscape)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

# 2 looks great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭potlatch

WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 WATM

3951663066_615bdb3f6d.jpg;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

potlatch wrote: »
    WTF?

he said number 2 looks great.. I agree I like it.

3 as well but hes in the shade so its kinda annoying.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

aw miss this place so much, very well captured, beautiful part of the world

• Advertisement

dazftw wrote: »
    he said number 2 looks great.. I agree I like it.

3 as well but hes in the shade so its kinda annoying.
    No, No. WATM's post...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

potlatch wrote: »
    No, No. WATM's post...

So you mean to say WTF WATM?

IMHO 2's FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭outspann

ITOFA

(I'm too old for acronyms)

WATM wrote: »
    3951663066_615bdb3f6d.jpg;)

I wouldn't be too gone on this for a lot of reasons, from left to right. 1st woman's face is in shade, 2nd's face is blocked by waitress's arm, waitress is only working against the shot especially the position of her arms, her head is sliced off and her ass in the dark/blocked by the table, man with hand to face is nearly there but again the waitress's arm is blocking the man's hand therefore taking away the dynamic and the last guy with his hands to his face, whilst could be a good pose isn't really working because he's only partially framed.

I'm no purist by any means, just my 2 cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 WATM

Thanks humberklog for the c+c...

though I've got to admit I don't think it's that great a shot myself either - it's just of a diner that has a lesotho-ese connection (and was the only shot of it I had to hand)

• Advertisement

WATM wrote: »
    Thanks humberklog for the c+c...

though I've got to admit I don't think it's that great a shot myself either - it's just of a diner that has a lesotho-ese connection (and was the only shot of it I had to hand)
    Sorry dude I didn't mean to go in heavy and have only twigged your post count (showing your new) just now.
    Out of curiousity, I've never been to that neck of the woods but notice that people are wearing anoraks. Does it get nippy there in their winter?

humberklog wrote: »
    Sorry dude I didn't mean to go in heavy and have only twigged your post count (showing your new) just now.
    Out of curiousity, I've never been to that neck of the woods but notice that people are wearing anoraks. Does it get nippy there in their winter?
    Lesotho? I'll let you know next July.

Advertisement