Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To Arthur

• 24-09-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

guinness_pint.jpg

EDIT: I FAILED:( Not my fault boards time is wrong tho;) nothing to see here, keep on moving.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

one minute off buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

To Arthur!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

to martha!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jpt77

To Farmers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

First post @ 17:58
    Second post @ 18:00

Ffs, couldn't anybody have just made a post at 17:59? What did everybody do on boards when it was 17:59, run away from their computers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Look at the other thread larkin, jeez

Larkin501 wrote: »
    First post @ 17:58
    Second post @ 18:00

Ffs, couldn't anybody have just made a post at 17:59? What did everybody do on boards when it was 17:59, run away from their computers?
    I was posting To Arthur on my facebook account!

And drinking a Guinness

was suppin a pint in the real world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

To Ronan(tv3news):mad::mad::mad: He just ruined my Arthur Day.Need another :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Tomato!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I couldn't give a fcuk about Arthur. Fcuking country in a recession and how easy we succumb to the whim of some overpaid marketing exec at Guinness. The amount of people I've heard say Happy Birthday to Arthur today....they haven't a clue what's actually happening.

Guinness's drinkers are dying everyday, you'd think they'd be worried about 5 and 10 years down the line. Last year the talk was about the Guinness brewery, this year they're pissing their money into the wind...

I couldn't give a fcuk about Arthur. Fcuking country in a recession and how easy we succumb to the whim of some overpaid marketing exec at Guinness. The amount of people I've heard say Happy Birthday to Arthur today....they haven't a clue what's actually happening.

Guinness's drinkers are dying everyday, you'd think they'd be worried about 5 and 10 years down the line. Last year the talk was about the Guinness brewery, this year they're pissing their money into the wind...

Relax... Have a pint

Jaysus....

wreck the buzz.

Sorry guys...but if there's one thing I've noticed through this recession it's how gullible the Irish people are.

Sorry guys...but if there's one thing I've noticed through this recession it's how gullible the Irish people are.
    I got a free pint tho lol...

DigiGal wrote: »
    I got a free pint tho lol...

Congrats. Do you usually drink Guinness?

Agree 100%... nice to forget it for a couple of hours. It'll only eat you up if you dont get away from it once in a while.

jpt77 wrote: »
    Relax... Have a pint

Who needs a pint?I want the barell.

Congrats. Do you usually drink Guinness?
    Depends how much cash I have...

I'll drink Guinness unless there are drink promos that don't include it

What ever is cheapest really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

DigiGal wrote: »
    Jaysus....

wreck the buzz.

What buzz? Are you always this susceptible to advertising slogans? When people ask if you like McDonalds, do you tell them you're "lovin' it?"

What buzz? Are you always this susceptible to advertising slogans? When people ask if you like McDonalds, do you tell them you're "lovin' it?"
    No I'm a vegetarian so I say

**** off ya savage....

Since when was buzz a Guinness advertising slogan anyway

Just cause I'm happy with my lovely free pints and having all my mates around all chuffed too and you are in a pisser
    Not my fault

YE,I am lovin it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

To After Hours!

YE,I am lovin it!
    Do do do do do....

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Mr_Magpie

Where'd you get your free pint?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

To only having one thread on this crap!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement