Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non-domestic training

Options
  • 24-09-2009 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

i recieved an e-mail today from a certain training provider again offering a non domestic ber course

there was a thread on here a while back outlining the ludocriss prices being charged by this training provider(€2,500) for a non domestic course being taught through a city and guilds course which in turn would allow you to register here with the sei and you didn't have to have the strict critea as set out by the sei to qualifiy ie. be an architecht or carry a level 8 qualification before you were allowed to do the course
    below is a short extract from the e-mail sent to me

"Would you like to add Non-Domestic Building Energy Rating as a service to your business. This course is the best place to gain knowledge of the Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM) used to calculate the Building Energy Ratings for Non-Domestic Properties. With over 300,000 properties requiring Non-Domestic BER Certificates this represents an opportunity not to be missed."
    Cost: €699

now i presume failing to fill the courses at €2,500 they have now designed a course for a respectable €699

did anyone else recieve an e-mail of similiar content or has anyone done this course??

Advertisement