Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good trad musicians wanted

Options
  • 24-09-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would anybody have any recommendations for a good trad band and what sort of money should I expect to pay? We are having a wedding anniversary party for my parents and we are looking for some musicians to give a seisiún for a couple hours Saturday week in the Meath/Dublin area.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tradbacking

Hi there,

If you like to have a look at www.tradband.webs.com you can find information on our band. (still in construction)

There are some videos there of a recent concert at the Temple Bar Music Centre (Button Factory)

We perform for all various occasions from College Monster Ceilis to quiet wedding receptions and you can choose as to how many musicians you require.

If you wish to get in contact please email: tradbacking@gmail.com or through the website and i would love to help you in any way possible.

Kind Regards,

Anton.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Tinwhistle*

Hi

I book bands in our pub, The Hideout, Kilcullen. I can give you a list of bands suitable!

Call me on 087 6881331

Thanks

Tinwhistle*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Rithim

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dwaincasey

Hi check out the castle in Dunboyne on Saturday nights at 9:45ish.
    They are a good Trad band. Worth Checking out.

Dwain

Advertisement