Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Members List

Options
  • 24-09-2009 6:56pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭

Have there been changes made to the way that the members list displays? Is there any way of displaying them all instead of having to choose either those beginning A-Z or #?

I was looking to sort them by post count, but cannot sort them all by postcount, and this was available to do the last time I tried several months ago.

Am I just missing something obvious, or has it changed?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

um...... I dont know what a tracker mortage is. *

If you are looking for something specific, drop me a line and maybe something can be done to make that easier to produce. I dont think anyone has changed anything but it might be one of those "features" that has crept in with a 3.X.Y upgrade we have done. Or something.

DeV.
    *actually I do but I like that phrase :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Conor says it has changed to save server load. No biggie.

Advertisement