Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free €1.50 vouchers for HB icecream

• 24-09-2009 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.hbplaydates.ie/fun-food/money-off.html
    Fill in the form below & we will post you out a €1.50 money off coupon valid for HB Hazelbrook Farm Marshmallow & Chocolate, Iceberger or Brunch 1 litre tubs, PLUS a €50c money off coupon valid for HB Hazelbrook Farm 1 pint brick range.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭smallgarden

i didnt know that you can get tubs of iceberger or brunch,mmm interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

great stuff , keep them coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

i didnt know that you can get tubs of iceberger or brunch,mmm interesting!
    The iceberger was some ridiculous price in my local tescos, it was like they were pricing just under the same "per ml" for a normal iceberger. Get icecream, let it go soft and break in chocolate biscuits.

€1.50 is a nice bit off though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

The iceberger was some ridiculous price in my local tescos, it was like they were pricing just under the same "per ml" for a normal iceberger. Get icecream, let it go soft and break in chocolate biscuits.

You should have complained

The normal price for it €4.45 in Tesco - I think this is normal for 800ml of ice cream

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

These have been on special (€3) in Superquinn for a few weeks now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

how much do these tubs cost normally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

The brunch one is delicious too. Well worth a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

as a lover of Icebergers, the tub is extremely disappointing, it's just a standard tub of vanilla with lumps of flavourless dust through it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

I 'd have to respectfully disagree, love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Another plus for iceberger heads!

The tubs in Eurospars have an offer with 50% extra free, Iceberger, Vanilla and honeycomb 1litre tubs.

• Advertisement

sasser wrote: »
    You should have complained

The normal price for it €4.45 in Tesco - I think this is normal for 800ml of ice cream
    I don't see what complaining would do, they can charge whatever they want, I was wrong though it was not as much per ml. It was €4.45 which I thought was very expensive, I was there today and saw it. I think what happened was the normal HB ice cream was on offer, but was not advertised at all as being reduced, all the "plain" HB were very cheap in many sizes, so this seemed unusually expensive- it doesn't seem to be anything special, just normal HB with some biscuit bits thrown in and twice the price or more.

Today normal iceberger and brunch 6 packs are all half price, I think brunches were 6 for €2 (might have been more, 2 sounds too cheap but is in my mind), I think the iceberger 6 pack was a little more.

Keep an eye out in tesco, every since this "change for good" I have found many unadvertised offers, people miss them. All the normal HB had gone back up in price. I got birds eye chicken dipper things 220g for €1.60, while the 440g bag of the same ones costed a lot more than twice that, another unadvertised offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

They sent me a €3 voucher which I used to buy a 900 ml tub of Carte Dor in Tesco for 69 cent (Caramel Cinnamon Waffle flavour, very nice). Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I received my voucher this morning - it was a €3 voucher off any HB product.

Yippee!

Got my €3 too, iceberger & brunch 6 packs are €2.55 in tescos at the moment.

cheers lads, haven't got mine yet. I hope they send everyone the €3 one instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Does that mean they owe you 45C :P

Does that mean they owe you 45C :P

75c ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

got a €3 voucher, nice one op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Anyone tried applying for more than 1. I know it says one per household.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Dyflin wrote: »
    These have been on special (€3) in Superquinn for a few weeks now.

Actually I bought one last week for €2 in Superquinn...

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    75c ;)
    I think he means about the brunches being €2.55 for 6, my voucher says €3 off HB product(s) valid until 31 dec 09
    cronos wrote: »
    Anyone tried applying for more than 1. I know it says one per household.
    I did just now, no harm trying, might get one to my work address too! should work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Got my €3 today.

Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

I got mine too, cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

saw iceberger and brunch for 2e, the tubs that is :D, in supervalue. less than half price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

got my 3 euro voucher. thats for that, the icecream is lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

saw iceberger and brunch for 2e, the tubs that is :D, in supervalue. less than half price.

€2 in centra too at the moment

The choc and marshmallow is also included in the offer in centra and supervalu

Original offer and link is still valid :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

thanks. used mine yesterday;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

cheers for that op

Advertisement