Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No soap...

Options
  • 24-09-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Considering all the hype around at the moment about swine flu, and all the posters throughout campus telling us to wash our hands thoroughly and regularly. We have no soap dispenser in the female toilets in the veterinary buidling, and haven't had any for more than a week now...seems ironic to be standing infront of the hand dryer, reading the sign above telling me to wash my hands with soap...when we dont have any.....
    If this was an isolated incident I would be a bit more forgiving, but for most of last year we also didnt have a soap dispenser.... the amount of things that we have to handle in our building and then dont have soap...its just really getting on my nerves....
    Anyone froms services out there want to fix our soap dispenser, or even put some bottles of soap into our bathroom ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Ado86 wrote: »
    Considering all the hype around at the moment about swine flu, and all the posters throughout campus telling us to wash our hands thoroughly and regularly. We have no soap dispenser in the female toilets in the veterinary buidling, and haven't had any for more than a week now...seems ironic to be standing infront of the hand dryer, reading the sign above telling me to wash my hands with soap...when we dont have any.....
    If this was an isolated incident I would be a bit more forgiving, but for most of last year we also didnt have a soap dispenser.... the amount of things that we have to handle in our building and then dont have soap...its just really getting on my nerves....
    Anyone froms services out there want to fix our soap dispenser, or even put some bottles of soap into our bathroom ??

Surprisingly, complaining on boards isn't going to get your soap back.
    Maybe you should take your grievance to somewhere that can actually do something about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Ado86 wrote: »
    female toilets
    A mysterious place that we dare not enter, not because one might be seen as a pervert but rather to protect ourselves from the disgusting* reality and live with our blissful sexy fantasies.

*unless you're into that sort of thing.

What were we talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Get thee to the Service Desk. :p

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

Advertisement