Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you hate about being a veggie/vegan

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

"But why are you a vegetarian"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Beebox, how bout you try slicing carrots up fine and cooking them in a frying pan to go in wraps. Get away from that boiled/stew type carrot tasts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Beebox, how bout you try slicing carrots up fine and cooking them in a frying pan to go in wraps. Get away from that boiled/stew type carrot tasts :D

mmm yummy! they're very nice grated raw for sandwiches etc as well, and my aunt used to make this gorgeous sesame carrot and raisin salad! I haven't been able to find any recipes that taste as good as it did, I'll have to get the recipe off her

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Beebox wrote: »
    Will try that so. They're a veg I don't eat a lot, remind me of stews and stuff.

I hate that taste to, if I can start liking carrots anybody can, in fact, about to go fry some now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I hate when you go out for something to eat and there is only one veggie option. Why not give me a choice? So annoying.

I also hate hidden bits of animals in sweets and nice things. Grrrrr. :mad:

• Advertisement

No, I'm definitely paler than I used to be. People have started commenting on it. My friend wants to get a big steak in me by the end of the year.

Have you had your blood tested? I can't see how vegetarianism on its own would make you pale.
    Maybe it is a sign something isnt right.

No, I'm definitely paler than I used to be. People have started commenting on it. My friend wants to get a big steak in me by the end of the year.

Make sure you're getting enough iron, and not eating too much of anything that'll interfere with its absorption, iron's a tricky little beggar so it is

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

people will start wishing they had my 'absorbs a lot of iron' disease!

Says paley mc paleface

That's by choice, I have never seen the sun :P

• Advertisement

I stumbled across this today....Apparently our people owe you and your diseased dna.

http://www.chiefengineer.org/content/content_display.cfm/seqnumber_content/3473.htm

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I stumbled across this today....Apparently our people owe you and your diseased dna.

http://www.chiefengineer.org/content/content_display.cfm/seqnumber_content/3473.htm

Wow, everboyd owes me a drink, saviours of the Irish.

Doctor said I had 'super blood', he was right. :p
    raah! didn't even believe my 'disease' existed because it does good things.

Advertisement