Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social welfare and work

Options
  • 24-09-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Long story short, out sick from work since August, have been handing in my social welfare certs every week, got paid my regular wage at the end of August but because by that time I had gone over my allowed paid sick days for the year work informed me they would be taking the amount I was paid out of my next paycheck, fair enough I though as I assumed I'd be back by then, but as I'm still out I'm on welfare payments. they sent me a slip saying I was to be paid 750 euro but I got paid just over 300 by work, so have work taken the money the welfare were to give me? I was told I should hand the certs into the welfare office myself but does it make a difference? I was giving them to our HR dept

Advertisement