Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to Trade my Xbox in

• 24-09-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Dont worry I dont hate the 360 lol. I just want to know if anyone knows how much my 360 could be worth if i traded it into Gamestop (Waterford) for cash.

This is the Xbox 360 Pro Console on its own without the HDD

I'm guessing I won't get much seein as they dont even sell Pro consoles anymore its just Arcades and Elites.

But I'm gona sell my Pro 360 into gamestop but i wanna know how much they'll give me for it

I'm planning on goin to Gamestop tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Im not sure but you could try adverts.ie as well, sell it on there for more than what gamestop are offering if you dont want to trade it in to them.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mockler007

gamestop offered me 150 cash for a 60gb ps3, and 250 store credit, sold it for 320 on adverts.ie with 5games, just shows you sell it yourself, i had a buyer in 3days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

dazftw wrote: »
    Im not sure but you could try adverts.ie as well, sell it on there for more than what gamestop are offering if you dont want to trade it in to them.

the thing is, i do want to trade it into Gamestop lol cant be bothered selling it online.

Plus my deadline is tomorrow anyway thats wen i woz planning on selling it

mockler007 wrote: »
    gamestop offered me 150 cash for a 60gb ps3, and 250 store credit, sold it for 320 on adverts.ie with 5games, just shows you sell it yourself, i had a buyer in 3days

jaysus 150 euro wud be double than wot im expecting.

i want at least 70 euro for mine, anything above 70 euro wud be fine by me

but u sold ur PS3 with the hard drive inside it so i dno if its the same situation with the xbox 360, coz im not putting the hard drive towards it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Last i heard was around the 130 mark not sure if that was for store credit or cash i would guees credit.

A guesstimate would be around 100euro

• Advertisement

What if i added some items towards it eg: a controller or 2, or a game?

would it be worth a bit more? wud they just add wot the game wud be worth to the amount i wud get for the xbox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

What did ye get for this in the end?

ack, they offered €80 Store Credit and €65 cash

i just said it duznt matter lol i woz expectin more but then again i always expect too much, and 80% of the time, my expectations are met lol

I was hoping to put it towards an Elite but 65 euro cash and 80 euro store credit seems a bit low.

Mite just wait 2 weeks and get an Elite myself and do sumthin with this one lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

mockler007 wrote: »
    Was that 150 cash or ! 250 store credit?

gamercfc wrote: »
    jaysus 150 euro wud be double than wot im expecting.

i want at least 70 euro for mine, anything above 70 euro wud be fine by me

but u sold ur PS3 with the hard drive inside it so i dno if its the same situation with the xbox 360, coz im not putting the hard drive towards it
    gamercfc wrote: »
    ack, they offered €80 Store Credit and €65 cash

i just said it duznt matter lol i woz expectin more
    but then again i always expect too much, and 80% of the time, my expectations are met lol

I was hoping to put it towards an Elite but 65 euro cash and 80 euro store credit seems a bit low.

Mite just wait 2 weeks and get an Elite myself and do sumthin with this one lol

The mind boggles:confused:......

I notice these ''how much would i get for my console'' threads come up a lot here and on the PS forum, could the mods not make a sticky and delete the threads?... at the end of the day. no one knows the answer, apart from the shops they ask about.

• Advertisement

The mind boggles:confused:......

I notice these ''how much would i get for my console'' threads come up a lot here and on the PS forum, could the mods not make a sticky and delete the threads?... at the end of the day. no one knows the answer, apart from the shops they ask about.

Well, I wasnt aware there was alot of questions about it.
    Second, I also wasnt aware that no one knows.

Plus I don't think making a thread asking is any harm, i just wanted to find out if someone did know.

It doesnt matter now anyway I got my answer.

Advertisement