Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Birthday Pressies?

Options
  • 24-09-2009 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I've been reading boards for a while now and have finally taken the plunge and registered. I'm hoping that you may be able to give me some ideas.

My OH is turning 30 soon and I have no idea what to get him. I thought some sort of experience would be good, like hot air ballooning or something but in these recessionary times money is tight enough.

So have you ever gotten a present that really blew you away? Something that you would recommend...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

This thread and this thread may give you a few ideas. Some really good suggestions there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lizziebeth

Thanks c_13, I've had a look but I was hoping more for an experience type thing. Only thing is that he can't drive,:rolleyes:, so anything like that is automatically out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Not something I recieved as a present myself but would he be interested in a skydive. A tandem would be good to start, you get 30 seconds freefall in that. Its quite an experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 yawhyawh

im turning 30 in sep and thinking of having aparty...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

depends on how much you can afford to spend, for my bf's 30th i took him to anfield to see liverpool play - he has supportd them all his life and hadnt been there since he was a kid so he was chuffed with that.
    wht sort of stuff is he into?

• Advertisement
Advertisement