Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

939 motherboard

Options
  • 24-09-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

planing on doing a new build but dont want to rush it so im looking to get a 939 board fast as my old one is dead cant seem to find them cheap any were put an ad up on adverts but no joy

Any one no were i could pick one up or does any one have one they want to off load need to be able to overclock it as i have a water cooling case for the new build and i want to try my hand at overclocking on something cheap with the cpu ram etc i have now dont want to try it out on a new rig and end up with a fryed board or a case full of water

Any help thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I don't know how to put this other than... don't bother :P

WC systems should always be leak-tested prior to installation, so there's no issue there. And as for overclocking its pretty hard to fry anything so long as you use common sense, or, in case of a shortage on that front, just talk to various people here and in Tweaking & Modding to work out high-end limits and proper procedure :) So you might as well go ahead with your new build unless you're waiting for HD5000 prices to stabilize a bit ;)

Advertisement