Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tutorials

• 24-09-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I have been signed up for tutorials but the time they have given me is a bit awkward. Is there any chance of me been able to get into a tutorial group at a more suitable time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Technically tou're supposed to be available for college 9-6 mon to fri. But you could chance your arm by going to the dept office and asking, nicely! Smile and be as nice as you can and they just might change it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

If it's awkward because of college related things, they tend to turn as blind eye and accept your request. So, even if it's not, say it is.

They (from my experience anyway) don't like changing groups unless absolutely necessary.

Advertisement