Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The oasis

Options
  • 24-09-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone had any good stories of misspent youth discoing in the Oasis. The bus back into town and THE SLOW SET....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

I loved the Oasis, when I was young (nearly 20 years ago). My favourite was always the Metal set. We would often miss the bus, and have to walk home, or if we did catch Finneagans bus, it usually broke down.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Oh god, I had totally forgot about finnegans bus. They were falling apart. I live in the west of Ireland now and only get up 5 or 6 times a year now. I will always remember how dirty the loos were and everyone jammed around the bar, 4 feet deep....

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

Living in Limerick myself, don't get home often enough. I do remember the queues for the bar - were a nightmare.

Advertisement