Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guest reporters for animal welfare/world conservation show needed

• 24-09-2009 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

WILD TIME is an animal welfare/world conservation show that broadcasts globally but mainly records in Ireland.

I am looking for reporters, journalists or activists in ALL Englishspeaking countries to become guest reporters and record audio footage and take pics for WILD TIME, so that WILD TIME can grow and that more and more people become aware of animal rights and so on.

WILD TIME UK, WILD TIME SA, WILD TIME USA - that would just sound lovely.

To familiarize yourself with the format pls visit www.wildtimeon96fm.blogspot.com and www.wildtimeradio.blogspot.com

I am not looking for a full show just whatever goes on in your neck of the wood would be brilliant to have as audio files that could be embedded in the show.

I am doing this volunteerly and do not get paid for my work nor would I be able to pay you. Payment is when people listen and understand and things change for the animals and the environment!!

We're also on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/wildtimeradio

Pls get in touch, thanks so much THOMAS

By the way, recordings from other parts of IE would be great, too

Advertisement