Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Charlie
    Shadow
    Remy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

charlie is already in the game !! :rolleyes:

sf4-c30.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

But his sweep is all wrong! And he's supposed to use only one hand for the sonic boom!!1!!1!!!11

Creature wrote: »
    But his sweep is all wrong! And he's supposed to use only one hand for the sonic boom!!1!!1!!!11

And he doesn't say "hump me" when he throws sonic booms.

And, he doesn't have a raging demon style super, or his crazy punchy kicky multi boom super.

Guile does actually occasionally do Charlie's flash kick though- look at the second flash kick in the flash explosion!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

And he doesn't say "hump me" when he throws sonic booms.

Are you sure this isn't just one of those times when you're hearing what you want to hear? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

As Capcom doesn't seem to have any intention of releasing that Super Street Fighter 4 Juri OVA outside of Japan any time soon I've had to go trawling the internet for it. Youtube is one of the few places I've managed to find the elusive anime subbed and at a viewable quality.
    I'm not sure what Board's rules regarding posting youtube links to full anime are (I actually couldn't find the rules and regs section XD) so I thought it best to ask first.
    Oh mighty Moderators, what say you?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Just tell me the search terms -- if it's freely findable on youTube, I can't see how Boards can restrict that.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

I hope its better than Ties That Bind that came with Vanilla's Collectors Edition. That thing was crap.

And my choices for DLC chars: Hugo, Hugo, Hugo, Hugo, Hugo and Birdie.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Just tell me the search terms -- if it's freely findable on youTube, I can't see how Boards can restrict that.

It's a moot point either way. It turns out there's only Parts 1 and 2 of I dont know how many up there.
    Tis a darn shame that, it's looking to be actually pretty good. Hell of a lot better than The Ties That Bind anyway.

Did any of you see those other ones that came out with vanilla? Sakura having a press conference and Bison's final battle in SFII?
    They were sort of cool, though Bison's actual death was terrible.

Sairus wrote: »
    As Capcom doesn't seem to have any intention of releasing that Super Street Fighter 4 Juri OVA outside of Japan any time soon I've had to go trawling the internet for it. Youtube is one of the few places I've managed to find the elusive anime subbed and at a viewable quality.
    I'm not sure what Board's rules regarding posting youtube links to full anime are (I actually couldn't find the rules and regs section XD) so I thought it best to ask first.
    Oh mighty Moderators, what say you?

You're not strictly speaking supposed to link to a full programme or film.

You are however allowed to link to a small part of it.

If someone where then to make the effort to follow links to the rest of it, thats ok. Nothing to do with boards.

You're 100% correct, the rules are a bit fluffy and I have asked in the past myself. :)

• Advertisement

You are however allowed to link to a small part of it.
    That's all I'm able to regardless. Only parts one and two are viewable on Youtube and it's been weeks since they were added. The sound is also kind of annoying, so watch at your own risk:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Jm0DIlETw&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

GorySnake wrote: »
    I hope its better than Ties That Bind that came with Vanilla's Collectors Edition. That thing was crap.

And my choices for DLC chars: Hugo, Hugo, Hugo, Hugo, Hugo and Birdie.
    If Hugo's standing mp pimpslap makes it in, consider me to have a main.

Seriously, dat pimpslap.

The Pimp Slap, The Hugo Torpedo (Cr.Hp), and The Ass Blasta: http://prntscr.com/r11p

Hugo: his manager is a tranny.
    poison-tribute.jpg
    Probably "would".

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Hugo: his manager is a tranny.
    Hugo-poison-walk.gif

Probably "would".
    That's seriously a load of bollox....

She was designed as a woman and was only changed to a tranny when Capcom USA objected to a woman getting beaten up in final fight.

In Japan, she's still considered a lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ken B wrote: »
    That's seriously a load of bollox....

She was designed as a woman and was only changed to a tranny when Capcom USA objected to a woman getting beaten up in final fight.

In Japan, she's still considered a lady.

In Japan she's a pre-op tranny.

In America she's a post-op tranny.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Nope, don't buy it...

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/StGreen2/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.png[/IMG][EMAIL="http://www.capcom-unity.com/kman6969/go/gallery/item/66313803?type=photo"]http://www.capcom-unity.com/kman6969/go/gallery/item/66313803?type=photo[/EMAIL]

upload this image please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Poisons gender debate - Round 457364: FIGHT! :pac:
    The Pimp Slap

Yeaaaaa, yeaaaaa, yee yeeaaa yeaaaa!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

The Hugo Torpedo (Cr.Hp)
    Which reminds me; never tell me the inputs of a move when I'm playing. I'll just do them immediately...

That was brilliant, most hype 3s session ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ken B wrote: »
    Nope, don't buy it...

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/StGreen2/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.png[/IMG][EMAIL="http://www.capcom-unity.com/kman6969/go/gallery/item/66313803?type=photo"]http://www.capcom-unity.com/kman6969/go/gallery/item/66313803?type=photo[/EMAIL]

upload this image please

www.imageshack.us then head back here, press the image tag button and paste the url :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Sorry, I don't quite know where else to post this. I've searched the net for a while now.

What causes sagat to stop during a game and hold his chest with a flashing screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

raah! wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't quite know where else to post this. I've searched the net for a while now.

What causes sagat to stop during a game and hold his chest with a flashing screen?

thats called "Angry Scar" the purpose of it this is..... unknown....

Nah ****in with ya, :P it adds more damage onto his next tiger uppercut.

Sagat's Angry Scar.
    QCB, QCB+ any punch.
    Uses 1 meter.
    Increases damage of next Tiger Uppercut to anti-air (AA) level, but is lost even if TU whiffs.
    Regular TU dmg: 100/100/100/200 (EX)
    AA/AS TU dmg: 140/160/180/240 (EX)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

What's the chip damage on an AS'd TU?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Is there anyone playing Ibuki? Im taking her up for a laugh and I think shes pretty awesome.

Just need help on her Kuni vortex >.< either im doing it to late or to early and if I do i get ****ed up on landing haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

What's the chip damage on an AS'd TU?

25% of what it does on hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Is there anyone playing Ibuki? Im taking her up for a laugh and I think shes pretty awesome.

Darktalant and sisko are playing her (though we haven't seen sisko in so long, who knows who he's playing now). Darktalant got out of groups in SvB with her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

havnt been playing at all for the past few weeks but yeah i'd love to main ibuki and try to but my execution keeps her from being my best character , or even second best.... but she's my post played on super.

• Advertisement

So that fake SSFIV arcade article with Yun and Yang's silouetted inline skates and skateboard seems to have been real.
    Image 1
    Image 2

I really hope they're not the only two characters being added if this turns out to be true. Very boring choices.

Advertisement