Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Bring back Charlie and the new game should be called.....

Super Street Fighter IV: RISE OF THE ROBOTS

Cuz it'd be about that level.....I'm all for Urien's inclusion mind, even if it means Ramza will kick my ass!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ramza wrote: »
    Charlie ftw. Bring him back and I'm maining :pac:

You and I both. Imagine the boomy destruction we would wreak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

if i see one more post about ****ing shadow i'm gonna club myself to death with a printout of street fighter 4 fanfiction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    if i see one more post about ****ing shadow i'm gonna club myself to death with a printout of street fighter 4 fanfiction

SHawodow!111one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Ken B wrote: »
    Super Street Fighter IV: RISE OF THE ROBOTS

Sweet I was hoping they'd make the controls more responsive. ;)

On a side note: F*** YEAH LOADER!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Sairus wrote: »
    But Guile says they never found a body in his intro!

Guile says this... yet he's wearing Charlie's clothes.

It's obvious that Guile has issues here.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i noticed on the gootecks podcast with j wong he said ten characters i thought it was 8 maybe that could be a spoiler or maybe the little prespiring pepperoni man just got it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

meducation wrote: »
    i noticed on the gootecks podcast with j wong he said ten characters i thought it was 8 maybe that could be a spoiler or maybe the little prespiring pepperoni man just got it wrong
    They said "around 8" originally, but its been known that its 10 for awhile now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I'm all for Urien's inclusion mind, even if it means Ramza will kick everyones' ass!

Just corrected your typo there :pac:

Anyways I don't think UBs would work in SFIV, I was talking to DarkTalant about it earlier today and he said something about the blocking system or something. I'm pretty clueless about SFIV system so I never knew that. I think Urien's style of play is just ****ing awesome

GET READY TO DIE!!!1 *rips off suit*

• Advertisement

Old news at this stage, but thought I'd post it anyway since Crecente is awesome.

500x_custom_1266119320520_image_01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Gutter trash :cool:

Capcom have no dignity =[ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

qqcxm9.jpg

Its got be be photoshopped right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

hmmm font/type and alignment seems perfect, hard to tell

I'd say it's shopped. Check out the Abel vs Sagat video PPC posted on page 69 of this thread and freeze it at 0.53. This menu box goes right up to the timer, but the one in the video doesn't even reach the character names.

Edit: The intelligent thing to do would be to repost the video....

its totally photoshopped!

Capcom have done a smashing job of not letting **** out so far, they would be kicking themselves if a high uqality image like this got leaked.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Of course it's photoshopped, Shadow isn't on it.

*waits for Dreddy to explode*

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Full marks for effort....some people put an awful lot of time into being assholes.

Full marks for effort....some people put an awful lot of time into being assholes.

Terry changed to Rufus, leave him alone :P

jokes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Shooped!

fail-owned-photoshop-fail.jpg

It's shopped cause here is the exact video it came from

Pause at 1:07. Even though the allignment is the same, the question marks are just filled with names and the player names are removed

This is too funny now - Link & Link

eakloaach.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Balrog has no honour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

So it seems we have a pic of ibuki's face. Glad shes in, but she looks a little stupid in the pic, hope they don't **** her transition up to 3d like they did with akuma.

Still I'm very happy shes in and I'm wondering now does the other pic there mean Dudley does throw his rose? I wonder if it'll be a taunt or an actual input in the game since it was part of his gameplay.

I don't see how the rose will be as useful as it was in 3s in SFIV

Prolly just end up being his first taunt or something

Heh. Cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Sisko wrote: »
    So it seems we have a pic of ibuki's face. Glad shes in, but she looks a little stupid in the pic, hope they don't **** her transition up to 3d like they did with akuma.

Still I'm very happy shes in and I'm wondering now does the other pic there mean Dudley does throw his rose? I wonder if it'll be a taunt or an actual input in the game since it was part of his gameplay.

If your talking about the profile pic on "her" twitter, its a terrible shop that was doing the rounds a few months back.

• Advertisement

Advertisement