Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The Hyper-Armour really pushes it over the edge. UGH...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

He already had a really good ultra, why give him this too?. Pisses me off that blanka got a piece of crap and he gets that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Blanka feels much weaker now

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

<< Still has no pity for characters that got crap ultras.

Although why they gave Abel that is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

screw you Doom screw you... you get trade into ultra and sunglasses its not on

• Advertisement

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Blanka feels much weaker now

Ye hes crap compared to everyone else now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

You can literally wait until Abel releases his ultra and jump on reaction

Sagat06 wrote: »
    screw you Doom screw you... you get trade into ultra and sunglasses its not on

Just reward I feel for being loyal to ideas like justice.

*Gets in his boot and goes upreefer*

Just reward I feel for being loyal to ideas like justice.

*Gets in his boot and goes upreefer*
    Doesn't matter tbh, Guiles are going to be so common in the next few months, you'll be lost in the crowd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Early OMG TIERS impressions are always wrong anyway, they'll all jump ship soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Close this thread imo

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

192 pages later and not one of you arses thanks my original post.

I'm going to sulk for the rest of this evening....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Close this thread imo

Why? It can still be used perfectly fine for discussion of Super Street Fighter IV.

Why? It can still be used perfectly fine for discussion of Super Street Fighter IV.

Just like the Street Fighter 4 thread did before we had this forum? We have the entire forum mostly for SF4 discussion, it's stupid to have it all in one thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

This isn't the Super Street Fighter IV Forum though, it's the Fighting Games Forum, so unless it gets its own sub forum, then it's best to keep the number of threads limited.

No it's not? SF4 is by far the most discussed thing here, and keeping all discussion to a single thread defeats the point, it was the reason this forum was created. Also it's far harder for people to find the info they want if it's all in one gigantic thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I suggested that like 100 pages ago, it needs to be closed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

meh I know if I wanna talk about something about the game I'll make a new thread for it.

I feel happy if its up to the posters if they wanna post something in this or make a new thread. Closing a thread is so final, I don't like that idea.

But personally I'd go mental if I made a thread about something regarding super, and it was cut and pasted into this. (I've no fear of this ever happening, unless as a joke :p)

I just assume this will fade away and people will start posting in new threads. I'd rather that, then a closing.

At this point this thread is really just about little throw away comments like this.

Capcom screwed Honda v Guile. I think it might be an 8 2 now.

You mean 8-2 to Guile I assume?

Agree with DooM, stay open. As Sisko says, if you want to talk about something specific open a thread about it.

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    You mean 8-2 to Guile I assume?

Agree with DooM, stay open. As Sisko says, if you want to talk about something specific open a thread about it.

Yes.

The new boom speed... it's just what honda didn't need.

It's mad alright. I've had a tough time with random Guiles online, not looking forward to your own. Getting into the swing of the match-up though, beginning to know when to take my chances. Ah well, it'll be like old Guile/Sagat, you weren't meant to win anyway. :p

Whats the story with fuertes new ultra?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Bush80 wrote: »

It wins! :D

Its a sliding attack but it counts as a throw so you gotta jump. Its range is slightly less then mid screen. As far as I know, if he does this right beside you, your just getting hit. Yet to see anyone counter it so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Bush80 wrote: »

Seems to be a low grab like Ibukis neckbreaker. Other then that it doesn't seem all that special althought I havn't looked into it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

It's a 3 frame startup command grab with insane range... Don't jump/do anything unsafe/do anything slow/do anything predictable/blink when he has it.

The most retarded character ever got even more retarded.

Also seeing the mashing in the replays is hilarious.

ibuki neckbreaker isn't a grab, you can block it. fuerte's ultra 2 is a grab

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    ibuki neckbreaker isn't a grab, you can block it. fuerte's ultra 2 is a grab

Thats very true and I knew that. I dont know what I was typing earlier.

• Advertisement

T hawk is so free for blanka im getting hatemail. Ill enjoy it while it lasts cos more that likely they will find some way to punish balls on hit :pac:

Advertisement