Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voting Yes will enlarge your penis !!

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Young Fine Gael are what age exactly?

The yes side, descend into 'size matters'!

Vote Yes to Lisbon & get a larger penis/breast!

Is it not evident to don't know people just how vacuous, shallow & venal the Yes campaign has become?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Old news !

Released while Bertie was still Taoiseach, and the vast majority of us believed that Ireland could flip off the world at will by appoint Steve Staunton as Irish manager, and sending Dustin to Eurosong.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

That page you linked to is filled with lies but of course you don't give a shit about that because they're lies that suit your agenda. You might just fool the Irish people yet but I'll be fighting you every step of the way with the truth. I will not just sit back and let these extremists and liars put one over on my country

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

So the 'No' side can plaster utter bull**** around the city, but as soon as the 'Yes' guys do, its vacuous, shallow & venal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

isocket wrote: »

Is it not evident to don't know people just how vacuous, shallow & venal the Yes campaign has become?
    Sorry? Which side is it that has pictures of a foetus and old people coupled with slogans that imply Voting Yes is putting their lives at risk?

Oh, that's right, the lunatic side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I knew it, this whole Lisbon lark is a load of cock :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭moondogspot

hellboy99 wrote: »
    I knew it, this whole Lisbon lark is a load of cock :p

Especially when they have Dick Roche on the yes side.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well I for one have always wanted a bigger penis which surpasses my worry about the minimum wage being 1.84. Yes all the way for me now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

YFG are no longer using those, they had a different and somewhat more effective campaign material this year. I can see the reason for the older posters and the meaning behind them, though somewhat immature.

****e on the website:
    The European Union has already created massive pockets of unemployment, with countries such as Spain – who have ratified Lisbon – suffering with unemployment rates of 18%. Why should Ireland sign up to a failing European Union?

Spain never ratified the treaty.
    2. About 450,000 people are unemployed, crushed by cuts, taxes, mortgage payments, on top of public bank-bail-outs and yet, the politicians who brought this upon Ireland are also asking for trust over the Lisbon treaty.

Aye, not FG/Labour/SF etc. That was a FF thing. Besides, even those who got up of their arse and researched it are swinging with a Yes vote.

I think the other No siders did better campaigns with less bull**** tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    That page you linked to is filled with lies but of course you don't give a shit about that because they're lies that suit your agenda. You might just fool the Irish people yet but I'll be fighting you every step of the way with the truth. I will not just sit back and let these extremists and liars put one over on my country

irelands very own caped crusader!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 isocket

I will not just sit back and let these extremists and liars put one over on my country

It won't be 'your' country if this Constitution (treaty) is passed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

lies

I think lies is your favourite word in the whole wide world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

major bill wrote: »
    irelands very own caped crusader!!!!

Is there some point to your post?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

It won't be 'your' country if this Constitution (treaty) is passed.

Well it's a good thing that we're not passing the constitution and that your post is just another scaremongering lie then isn't it. I actually want this treaty to pass now for no other reason than I want to post here in, say, two years when none of these fantastical paranoid delusions that were recycled from Maastricht and Nice come to pass so and simply say "what the hell was all the fuss about". They said accession would be the end of our sovereignty and neutrality, then it was Rome, then Maastricht, then Nice, then Lisbon 1 and now they've made up a whole load of new crap about Lisbon 2 while still holding onto the old favourites. The doomsayers have been wrong since 1973 and they will continue to be wrong because this EU that wants to force its will on Ireland like an empire exists only in their heads

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Please see my note about the short bus in the other thread I just locked. Stupidity may be catching but it's not compulsory.

See how condescending the neutrals can be as well?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement