Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't wait to vote

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

I can't wait to vote No, it's going to be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

While your on your way to vote, fire bomb the banks as-well because they're terrorists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Using your franchise is always exciting. Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭moondogspot

Same here. Tonight's debate has really solidified my reasons to vote No.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

I can't wait to vote as well. I hope I get it right this time, otherwise I'll have no option next year when they make us do it again. I HEART democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,970 ✭✭✭furiousox

Seriously...this conversation really happened!

One of my younger kids got slightly confused and asked me if l was going to vote yes in the Lesbian Treaty.

l couldn't help but say but "Yes ....l'm all in favour of it";)

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jaysis, Ganley has you all out tonight.

I'm looking forward to the results and will celebrate should a yes come through, a beers for the results would be great actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

While your on your way to vote, fire bomb the banks as-well because they're terrorists.

Ah, you're not interested in rational debate. Good to know so I don't waste any more time replying to your posts. Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Rb wrote: »
    Jaysis, Ganley has you all out tonight.

I'm looking forward to the results and will celebrate should a yes come through, a beers for the results would be great actually.

I wonder does it cross their minds that lying to get their way just destroys our democracy. It's no wonder we end up with Fianna Fail in power for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,970 ✭✭✭furiousox

jimcorr.com

the truth is out there!!:P

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    Ah, you're not interested in rational debate. Good to know so I don't waste any more time replying to your posts. Thanks for that

It seems to be a recurring theme from a lot pushing for a No on here. I'm surprised they're given so much attention. I'm just glad I don't have to defend them any longer.
    meglome wrote: »
    I wonder does it cross their minds that lying to get their way just destroys our democracy. It's no wonder we end up with Fianna Fail in power for so long.

The funniest thing is they don't even know what they're after. Their leaders do though, and it's certainly not the Ireland I would like to live in...I don't even know how to plough :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Ned O'Keefe was on newstalk on tuesday 22/9 and he seems to think that a yes vote is a vote for fianna fail

For those of you that dont know who Neddy is read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_O'Keeffe long story story he is a former fianna fail chief whip

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Please make an effort to start a discussion, even one pushing the yes or no side of the argument, rather than posting something that hints of being on the short bus.

Politics is a discussion forum, not a haven for failed comedy or unripe discussion-starters.

I don't care what side you're on but you need to actually make an effort.

Thread locked for adding nothing to the universe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement