Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation vs Sub-Category

Options
  • 25-09-2009 4:36am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055692047

I've gone and re-made a thread on Feedback to discuss the view of wether Animation should/could be pushed up from being Sub-Category into being joint or independant Category from Digital Art & Design - A few people had discussed this before whilst I was AWOL due to home issues so now that I'm back I'd like to give the matter more attention.

If you where one of the people out there who had expressed this view, please support the idea in the thread - If you weren't, but feel it would be a nice change and a step towards re-igniting the Animation forum (Or even if you oppose the idea) then please feel free to contribute your thoughts and opinion there (or here) and let's see what we can make of it.

Advertisement