Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shamed Brendan Fevola won't be part of grand final day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

They showed some footage on The Footy Show last night. Fev was meant to present the 'Street Talk' section from the Brownlow but was waaaaaay too worse for wear.

Some of it was funny (going up to Chris Judd and trying to get his pressure point :D) but after a while it just became awkward and embarrassing.

He also performed a version of Dirty Dancing's 'Time Of My Life' at the after party which was interesting to say the least.

I think he's a bit of a legend personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Yeah my mate email it to me earlier. He seems fine to me, dunno what all the fuss is about. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Fev's been sacked by Carlton! (who's going to score our goals next season?!)

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2009/09/30/1253989953857.html

I know he's got problems, but I'm gutted. I love Fev (on the pitch), he was one of the main reasons I started following the Blues.

(dammit, Xavi beat me to it! And in his own new thread also! Genius!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 annemarie09

It is pretty rediculous that Carlton gave him the flick. So what like, big deal, no one was hurt.
    I reckon the network that televised it should equally have something to answer for, if of course Fev had something to answer for in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

not just channel 9, also crown for continuing to serve him alcohol when he was clearly drunk

and if you think it's not a big deal, and that he shouldnt get sacked for this then you probably havent followed a lot of his career. he's been involved in incidents like this again and again, and i dont think any other club would put up with it. carlton put up with it because they didnt have anyone better and thought he would finally learn. i'm glad we got rid of him, sure things arent going to be pretty next year or the year after, but we're better off for it

if he pulls this kinda stuff with vossy though he'll be thrown out on his ass

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

there's more to it than just acting the fool while drunk. there's sexual assault being thrown into the mix now according to the Herald Sun.

Advertisement