Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 bundles/packages/deals?

• 25-09-2009 7:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody. I am a proud owner of a ps3 slim. I am thinking of getting a xbox 360 as well. I was wondering if u guys know of any new deals/bundles or packages anywhere in dublin ?
    Or do u think i should get the modern warfare bundle when it comes out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

If you are willing to spend €300 MW2 pack is probably the one to go for, 2 wireless controllers and 250gb HD is a good deal. If you are used to a wireless connection with the PS3 you will have to fork out for a wireless adaptor, best ive seen in shops is €50 in Gamestop last week. Best of luck! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

i got a new xbox elite + halo odst and a extra conroller in gamestop
    halo odst is dirt .
    but there giving you 30 euro store credit for it so i.ll trade that in against opf2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

HMV always have the best deals hands down. I'd see what they have on offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

Just noticed to add to beardo81's argos posting that you can also get the Entertainment pack for free, so that's a second controller, Burnout Paradise - Ultimate, Trivial Pursuit and Connect 4 included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

antomack wrote: »
    Just noticed to add to beardo81's argos posting that you can also get the Entertainment pack for free, so that's a second controller, Burnout Paradise - Ultimate, Trivial Pursuit and Connect 4 included.

Pretty damn good deal there

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

I got a deal last night in hmv.
    Xbox elite with forza and fifa 10 was 225
    then immediatly swapped fifa 10 for halo odst
    one controller included
    no hd cable included
    the difference was 6.99

So halo odst(include halo3) and forza + Xbox elite 120gb (jasper version) €231.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Smyths are selling gears of war 2 for 20 euro. Comes with codes for extra maps.
    Handy for anyone getting themselves a 360 for the first time ,like myself :)

Advertisement