Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I be able to vote?

Options
  • 25-09-2009 7:59am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Didn't get my voter card yet. Moved house late last year, got put on the supplementary register for the local elections a few months back, am I still on the supplementary register?

Used CheckTheRegister and I'm still registered to my previous address even though we filled in the updated details last month when they were going door to door to update the register.

The voting cards of the previous tenants (owners of property) have come but nothing for me or my husband.

Is there any way we can vote next Friday if our cards don't come to our current address? Think it would be very difficult to get anything from our previous address.

Ta

DK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,432 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its not a voting card. Its a Voter Information Card.

Go along to where you are registered with ID and you can vote. Givent hat you no longer live there, photo ID would be best.

Advertisement