Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Superbad/Not Another Teen Movie/ Bring It On: €3.99

• 25-09-2009 9:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

Great deal for three movies from CDWOW. Details here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

€6.99 now..

Marked as expired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

€3 off everything following this link,
    http://www.cdwow.ie/go/where-have-you-been-ie

So showing as €3.99 here, but "Expected to ship within 7-10 days" so wouldnt count on it being delivered. Definately worth a shot tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭taung

It took almost two months, but my DVD has just been dispatched! I'm glad I wasn't in a hurry to see it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭smallgarden

you could be another few weeks before its delivered though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

taung wrote: »
    It took almost two months, but my DVD has just been dispatched! I'm glad I wasn't in a hurry to see it! :D
    Ditto. Got an email from them yesterday saying it had been shipped - finally. Got it for €3.99 but having clicked through from viewing my orders on their site I see it is now priced at €17.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

muffler wrote: »
    Ditto. Got an email from them yesterday saying it had been shipped - finally. Got it for €3.99 but having clicked through from viewing my orders on their site I see it is now priced at €17.99

:rolleyes:That figures that they would eventually get around to shipping the sets AFTER I had cancelled on Monday as I thought I'd never get it and wanted the dosh back:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lindtee wrote: »
    :rolleyes:That figures that they would eventually get around to shipping the sets AFTER I had cancelled on Monday as I thought I'd never get it and wanted the dosh back:rolleyes:
    Ah you were unlucky. In fairness I think I got the email referred to above the same day or within a day of the other email they sent me telling me they were still trying to get stuff from their suppliers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭taung

you could be another few weeks before its delivered though!

Delivered yesteryday! Worth the wait, "Superbad" is a pretty good flick! :D

Advertisement