Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford- T&C Motors

• 25-09-2009 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Might be visiting Waterford over the weekend and was just wondering if anyone knew much about T&C Motors on the Inner Ring Road?

Or heard what there like.

Cheers

Posted this is Waterford section...Feel free to move to motors if required.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Concerto

I bought a car from them two years ago and found them very pleasant and helpful to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

T&C Motors would be one of the longest established of the present batch of main dealers so they must be doing something right. I've never dealt with them personally but that's only because they've never had anything for sale that I was after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

T&C Motors belong to the Boland group like most of the other car dealerships in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Interesting101

cheers lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Grissom

I dealt with a guy called Michael Cummins about 3 years ago. Genuniely helpful. Had a warning light the dash after 9 months and he sorted it even though I only had a 6 month warranty:D So much better service than I had for the the last car I had from Tom Murphys........absolutely shocking service, don`t know how he is still in business :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Mr. D

cheers lads

I would advise caution. I bought a car from them in 2008 -- the papers indicated that it was as I wanted: an Irish car, no more than one previous owner.

I subsequently discovered that it was a UK import and had had at least two previous owners. Honest mistake? I doubt it, because T&C refused to do anything about it until I involved my solicitor.

For that and other reasons, I personally would have absolutely no trust or confidence in that dealership.

However, I'm happy for anyone who has had fruitful and successful dealings with them.

Advertisement