Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Sol!

Options
  • 25-09-2009 10:24am

Had to leave his new club after ONE game! lol Isn't it sad for him? Just goes to show he doesn't know the meaning of the word loyalty. Walking out on his clubs seems to be a habit for him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Must not have been enough pretty boys in the dressing room :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Harsh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 xSupernova91x

Saab Ed wrote: »

Can see the funny side to that but some of the abuse he has got over the years from sad scumbags taking it too far has been sickening.

Strange on him leaving his lucrative contract, what are the chances on 'Arry taking him?

It would be surreal having him back, how would the fans take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Can see the funny side to that but some of the abuse he has got over the years from sad scumbags taking it too far has been sickening.

Strange on him leaving his lucrative contract, what are the chances on 'Arry taking him?

I think it would be like a scene between 28 days later and black hawk down if we took him back.

I don't want/need him. he used to be a hero of mine as a wee lad. Hope he only does come back to the prem so he can left for dead for pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Harry has allready said he won't be signing him but if he was manager of any other club he would sign him.i don't think he would be welcome back at WHL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

Judas will not be welcome back to WHL..END OF STORY.

Advertisement