Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nyköping / Skavsta, Ryanair's Stockholm

• 25-09-2009 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever spent a few hours in Nyköping / Skavsta, Ryanair's Stockholm?

I have an afternoon to hang around there in November and wondering if there might be something more interesting than trying to keep warm in the terminal building.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The airport is small and boring. Nyköping is about 20 mins away.
    You might find stuff here

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭shovelsfc

Hi Everyone!
    Im flying to Skavsta airport with ryanair to stolkholm.
    Want people to give me some tips of where the airport is situated compared to the main city and the best way to get there! best hotels around, sightseeing?

Im flying with my girlfriend during dec for a weekend away.

Thanks!

Advertisement