Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO 066 ???? please

Options
  • 25-09-2009 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hi guys can anyone tell me where this room is CO 066 its the head of applied physics room but i dont know where it is or even the name of the building? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

C = Middle part of main building.
    If you go through the ski slopes and go right you'll head into that section

Floor O = Ground Floor

Room 66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 meinteil69

thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

snazzy wrote: »
    C = Middle part of main building.
    If you go through the ski slopes and go right you'll head into that section

Floor O = Ground Floor

Room 66

Floor O is the not the ground floor when you enter from the ski slopes, its the next one up, ground floor at the ski slopes is G!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Oh right.
    Pardon.
    Always forget that.
    There's G, O then M?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Yup, thats it, you come into level 0 up around the students union and from the internal courtyard!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

I'm having trouble findign a room that I have a tutorial in later today, it's LCB003 - I've looked all over the Londsdale building, I nearly went through that weird heated de-contamination corridor.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

K-Ren wrote: »
    I'm having trouble findign a room that I have a tutorial in later today, it's LCB003 - I've looked all over the Londsdale building, I nearly went through that weird heated de-contamination corridor.

Its not in the Lonsdale, its in the new Languages Building in the Millstream Courtyard. And that corridor isnt heated, its just hot becasue its all glass:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

Its not in the Lonsdale, its in the new Languages Building in the Millstream Courtyard. And that corridor isnt heated, its just hot becasue its all glass:pac:

Oh right! Thanks a zillion. I just saw people in lab coats and assumed some sort of atomic monster was being created. I'm glad I didn't say that to anyone!

Advertisement