Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunbeds - Where's the best value for money?

Options
  • 25-09-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭

Is there any deals on where you buy 1 hour get another free etc...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I can think of quite a few where you buy one hour, and you get the cancer for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Faith wrote: »
    I can think of quite a few where you buy one hour, and you get the cancer for free.

I have to agree. I know it's not what the OP was looking for but seriously, why go near them? They are cancer beds, even the idiots in the HSE can see that which is why Mary Horny is talking about banning them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Thanks for the retarded responses:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Esse85 wrote: »

OK, go to Blockbuster and get your cancer, and also you will look like a old leather handbag by the time you are 40.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ask a retarded question...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Sunbeds - Where's the best value for money?

Your back garden. Or the park. It's free.

There was nothing wrong with the question, if i wanted a lesson in getting skin cancer id simply ask, but wannabe smart idiots like the above should keep their silly little opinions to themselves and answer the original question or dont bother posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

There was nothing wrong with the question, if i wanted a lesson in getting skin cancer id simply ask, but wannabe smart idiots like the above should keep their silly little opinions to themselves and answer the original question or dont bother posting.

silly little opinions eh?

u know where i can get some good quality heroin? there is supposed to be plenty of it around in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭emeo

the tamming shop on south main street opp subway
    offer 50c a minute, before 12pm every day
    not a big user but its the best value ive seen anywhere!:p

Dankoozy wrote: »
    silly little opinions eh?

u know where i can get some good quality heroin? there is supposed to be plenty of it around in cork
    Ask your mother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 happybrains

I have to agree. I know it's not what the OP was looking for but seriously, why go near them? They are cancer beds, even the idiots in the HSE can see that which is why Mary Horny is talking about banning them.

Mary Horny!!!!! Love it. im picturing the her smouldering love machine red hot from overuse. not likely. :)

Advertisement