Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for information on a person from 1966

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help me. My mother was very good friends with a person called Evelyn Dunne back in 1966. They lost touch shortly after that. Evelyn would have been around 16-18 at the time. If anyone knows any information I would love to hear from you as I am trying to make contact with Evelyn. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Have you any other details? The area where she lived? Parents names? Brothers or sisters? Anything that would help narrow it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭gfmason

There is little information other than she lived east coast area (outside Dublin and not Wicklow). She may have lived in Bennettsbridge in Kilkenny for a while. Other than that I do not have any other information on Evelyn at the moment. She would have been in Dublin in 1966 for about 4-5 months. My mother knew her back then but lost touch. I am hoping that by throwing out a thread if I get enough replies I might get lucky.

Advertisement