Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Naas?

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

How many is there? Im moving here in a few weeks so ill be needing one, is there any public gyms or are they all membership?

Cheers
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Mick K

Hi Shane,

I myself use Killashee health and leisure,Its on the Kilcullen road out of Naas,Im living about 15 miles from it and pass 4 other gyms on my way to it purely because of the staff and cleanliness of the place.The free weights area is excellent,They have a vast amount of machines etc for use,Its never that busy that you'd have to wait anymore than a couple of seconds for anything.
    The pool is huge and 2 steam rooms 2 saunas and 2 jaquzzis are always spotless,
    Membership however I think is somewhat expensive,I cant remember exactly but I think its about 600quid maybe more.But I find it well worth it for being that bit more exclusive.

There is a public/council run gym on the Caragh road in Naas,However I have no experience of this so cant comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Starfox

Mick K wrote: »
    Hi Shane,

I myself use Killashee health and leisure,Its on the Kilcullen road out of Naas,Im living about 15 miles from it and pass 4 other gyms on my way to it purely because of the staff and cleanliness of the place.The free weights area is excellent,They have a vast amount of machines etc for use,Its never that busy that you'd have to wait anymore than a couple of seconds for anything.
    The pool is huge and 2 steam rooms 2 saunas and 2 jaquzzis are always spotless,
    Membership however I think is somewhat expensive,I cant remember exactly but I think its about 600quid maybe more.But I find it well worth it for being that bit more exclusive.

There is a public/council run gym on the Caragh road in Naas,However I have no experience of this so cant comment.

Cheers, i just googled this place, it looks mint! ive been using the kingfisher in waterford city for the last year and that place i brand new, didnt think id get better but by the looks of this place, happy dayz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

I use Killashee also and find it good, as above clean and staff are friendly.

Advertisement