Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do MCSE's expire ?

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

I did an MCSE on NT back in the late 90s and never bothered updating it as it wasn't relevant to my work (It was all unix I was doing in work).

Anyway I'm doing a 4 year degree by night now and can get an exemption from the "introduction to computers" module if I can show I have an MCSE or some equivalent professional qualification.
    Can't find the cert anywhere so tried ringing MS to see if I could get a replacement but the guy I was speaking to transfered me to about 4 departments before I was told I was through to student software licensing.

Anyway have any personal experience/knowledge of this before I put myself through the rings and hoops of calling microsoft again ??

Comments

Advertisement