Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anime Fans in kildare

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hey any one in kildare a anime fan coz Im thinking of starting up the first anime club in kildare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I wouldn't go if you paid me.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean_Alpha

why is that is because u dont anime or something else

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

well, I'm put off by your poor grammar.
    numina is being rude, it may also be that he thinks anime clubs generally can only discuss anime, and as such are quite annoying to talk to?

but yeah, fxgrmrpls

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

After your attitude in that Eirtakon thread? Yeah right.
    Nobody's gonna join your crappy little club.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Sean_Alpha wrote: »
    hey any one in kildare a anime fan coz Im thinking of starting up the first anime club in kildare

I think there's a society in NUI Maynooth that watches anime. Some university clubs welcome outside members.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I think there's a society in NUI Maynooth that watches anime. Some university clubs welcome outside members.

the Maynooth society is called Omega and they have their own annual con called Epic Con though I fear I might regret posting the information in case the OP winds up being rude to them like they were to Eirtakon.

Why do people bring bring my grammar on a forum post again and again . I would've joined the Omega club in Maynooth but it is so awkward to get up there living in Naas. And what is it about the rude comments if u keep insulting me id rather u say to my face instead of the net please be free to meet with me . Yes I am not gods gift to the world yes Im arogant full of hatred and a bull****er and a bit disturbed in many cases. But at least I speak my mind . My personality is alot like a pint of guiness either u like me or u dont. but usually I make friends in person not on the net. So dont bitch at me about my opinion . O and the reply for the 1st person would be it wouldnt just about anime more like genshiken style

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Please stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

DCU also have an anime society. I don't suppose I could ask your age? If you're going into uni next year, you should just leave it and join the college's anime soc.

Now, a quick note on your "don't make friends on the net" comment, I'll try to keep it on topic, sorry if I don't, art wolf.

EDIT: complete TL;dr, PMed him instead... (want to hear it too, just pm and ask!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

gearoidof wrote: »
    DCU also have an anime society.

The DCU society is involved with Eirtakon which the OP seems to have some issues with.

• Advertisement

they are way too out of the way for me living in kildare and 2 I'm 21 and unemployed looking for work I tried to get into college again but no luck and yes I am asshole but that makes conversations with me so fun who doesnt love an agrument . to quote Denis Leary I drive slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insane:D

Advertisement