Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with eirtakon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean_Alpha

fine pick the place and time and date its on

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mahomaho

i support this guy seanalpha he has a point thought theres too many narutard bakas in this world.
    i think people are trying to deny the fact their yaoi lovers and the reason their always giving out is because their to sexually frustrated and hadnt jerked off to moonphase and my sexual harassment in months:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BAKAS
    oh wait i have windows IME i could just type it like this バカ :D:D:p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Right I think this thread has gone as far as it can.

EDIT:
    I received this request from the con-director to post.
    Ok if you don't know who I am my name is Stephen and I'm the Con-Director of Eirtakon.

I'm not going to argue with you, your entitled to your opinion and if your feel singled out or slighted that's your problem it it not becasue we have decided to pick on you.

However when you did not get your way you resorted to personal attacks on members of the committee. You did not even try to be reasonable simply insulted him and showed your true character. I will not stand for this.

Cade has done a stupidly large amount of work on the convention and has tried to be very polite and reasonable to you. He can come on here to try deal with your grievance and so you took this as a an opportunity to target him personally.

As a result of this I am giving you an official warning that if you send any messages like the one you sent to Cade to any member of the staff, committee or anyone to do with Eirtakon again you will be banned from the event.

We know your name and what you look like so we can and will enforce this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement