Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Ramsdens RIP-OFF

Options
  • 25-09-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

Went for my Friday fish and chips meal.

Gone from 7.25 up to 9.15

Cheerio Harry.
    Rob someone else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Xcellor

WTF!! And the portions are really small. When you can count the amount of chips you know you are being ripped off.

I wont buy there again...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Where are they based? I think there's one in Jervis st but after that I don't know. Must not have been a roaring successs here in any case. That is a very steep rise in this deflationary situation and also considering the strength of the euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

I remember they jacked up their prices a few months before the euro came in.
    I was in Liffey Valley and noticed that the price of my usual fish and chips had jumped up a bit, and was now an odd price. I done a Euro conversion and found that the punt price had been jacked up by over 20% (few years ago now so can't remember the exact amount)
    Have never eaten there since!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I think there's one in Liffey Valley SC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Asked for a bottle of water with my fish meal the other day, and she told me that would be 60c extra !!!

Cheap Cnuts!

• Advertisement
Advertisement