Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Me

• 25-09-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Oh my God. I have no clue what to do. I've been having problems with Travellers stealing from my place of work. I've been banning and kicking them out for awhile but they aren't getting the hint. Last night as I left for work there was one of them waiting outside my house, they followed me home. :(
    They said they want me to let them steal from the shop or else.
    I don't know what to do. I'm really scared.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Tell them your day job is Taxman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

You need to get some sort of security, And contact the Garda about the Harassment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

shoot them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

This is a job for the green lantern or wonder woman or possibly threaten to spray them with deodorant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

First off get a massive searchlight, a stencil of a bat and some black spraypaint.

Either that or your choices are: Call the garda/Let them steal.

-Funk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

shoot them.

Lots of times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Report it to the guards is the only thing you can do I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Get a dictionary, and throw it at them. They won't know what hit 'em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

This has got to be the €2 equiv of a tigar kidnapping! What the hell do you sell that they followed you home, omg

go to the guards if they dont laugh you might actually get to tell them your story

best of luck. They prob wont be able to read a protection order. Its written to small! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

It's their money, they just don't want to fill out the forms.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Oh my God. I have no clue what to do. I've been having problems with Travellers stealing from my place of work. I've been banning and kicking them out for awhile but they aren't getting the hint. Last night as I left for work there was one of them waiting outside my house, they followed me home. :(
    They said they want me to let them steal from the shop or else.
    I don't know what to do. I'm really scared.

If your inside and you can see them outside waiting, grab (or borrow and use) a good digital camera with a good zoom lens and take their pictures.
    Email a copy to EVERY newspaper, email a copy to the Gardi and add to their copy that you have submitted the pics to the papers too.
    So if they don't get their arse into gear and get it sort out rapid, they will be exposed in being too slow asses they might be!

I wouldn't piss around, make some BIG noise.

Send me the pics! I will put them on my sites for ALL to view!
    Fcuk 'em - fcuk 'em all! Ya bully and terrorise someone, ya deserve what ya get and reap what ya sow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

Were you playing some sort of pipe at the time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

This thread is soooo last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Get Tommy Tiernan to come and talk to them. He's an honorary traveller.

Or is that honorary Jew? I can never remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

I called in sick today, I don't think I'll be returning to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

If you're looking for serious advice you've come to the wrong place. Talk to the Gardaí if this is true.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement