Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bah, annoying problem that happens rarely. (Particular addresses not working)

• 25-09-2009 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Well I was playing away in my game the other night, while my firefox was on the games website in the background. The game is Darkfall, the site was their forums http://forums.darkfallonline.com/

Anyhow, my connection dropped suddenly.
    When it came back up, I could not log in to their login servers or access the forums but EVERYTHING else is fine. Its just those two and its just me since other people were still playing fine.

I was playing again then some hours later after having my router turned off. It all started working again. Now I'm awake for another day of gaming and I come on to see its not working again. Same problem.

Tried flushing the DNS but really dunno whats going on. :(
    Will probly be another few hours before it works again.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Ok, now its working... sigh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Happening again, only this time I still logged into the game. If I log out, I wont get back in. wtf/

Advertisement