Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

You're all banned from my house!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

But.....apples?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Was nice to meet a few new boardsies. And some familiar but sexy boardsies.

*winks a Roe*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Sorry for going to Maximus and not coming back, I popped in to a friends. Nice to meet you guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

And what am I not, Beau?

• Advertisement

Straight?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

It was nice to meet you beau:) Thanks for not forcing me to kill you;)

And michellenman is really straight!:) And she's short as well:) Don't tease her beau, if you do, she may not show up next time, and then maybe I'll be the shortest one in the boards group:(

/John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

sorry I had to essay, I love putting faces to names.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

I didnt realise ye were going on monday. i was in the su from 6 till close. was locked and on a major pulling session... heard a girl say her group knew eachother from boards... to the blonde girl i was the blonde lad outside grinning but i wont say what you were looking for!! to any girls i may have tried my luck with im usually much smoother. If it helps i was suffering the next day.

• Advertisement

5Aces wrote: »
    I didnt realise ye were going on monday. i was in the su from 6 till close. was locked and on a major pulling session... heard a girl say her group knew eachother from boards... to the blonde girl i was the blonde lad outside grinning but i wont say what you were looking for!! to any girls i may have tried my luck with im usually much smoother. If it helps i was suffering the next day.

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh jesus! I'm not really looking for that!

Was talking to a girl randomly on the train last night. Turns out she's on boards but never posts. She knew who I was!

That's so weird...

Something similar happened to me once... kinda.

I was at a party on campus at the end of exams last year and was chatting to some guy and he was saying he was working as a journalist and I told him my brother was too. He asked my brothers name, turns out he knows him.... solely from following him on Twitter.

I love when this stuff happens.

And a big shout out to Beau who, seeing me walking home in the rain, kindly gave a lift in his car rest of the way home!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

banquo wrote: »
    Was talking to a girl randomly on the train last night.

you just sat down and starting saying random words at her? are you sure her reaction wasn't "I've heard about people like you on boards.ie!"??? :p

Hm... this place is quite dead during study week, right?

I think I'm the only one who will be here next week... I'll be left alone on a ghost campus!:(

Anyone staying?:)
    /John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Can we PLEASE have a boards beers next week? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Oh please?

I'd love another NUIM beer:) But the SU bar isn't open next week, is it? Seems to be no-one around so would be strange.

Maybe the Roost?:)

/John

Can we PLEASE have a boards beers next week? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Oh please?

+one

I'm in as well. But where do we go? where do we meet?:)

/John

• Advertisement

I'm up for a few on Friday night after work maybe, got the oul theory test on the sat woo

I will taste some of your beer.

Friday is the only night one can not attend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Looking forward to our encounter in the playoffs? The FAI will fix it that way. Imagine the crowd for that one though? Would be epic. You still wouldn't be able to beat us ;) 2002 was the last time I seen Shels lose to Pats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Wrong playoffs my friend ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Wrong playoffs my friend ;)

That wasnt in reference to yours. (your still invited though):p:p

Do do dooodooodoooodooooxmas songs! dinglingdinglaling I like wine nananananananaaaaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Alcohol? Tonight? Indoors? Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Save it for tomorrow night. Thats when its happening! There'll be a party somewhere, probably up at Moyglare Hall. Think Rob has my number if ye are up for it.

Advertisement