Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ink Cartridges

• 25-09-2009 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a HP printer and it takes big ink cartridges. Recently I bought a black ink cartridge for it which cost me €110!! It was a HP Black Ink Cartridge Q6000A-the price was a shock to me! I got it in PC World.

Now I will soon need 3 more cartridges: a magenta cartridge Q6001A, a Cyan cartridge Q6002A and a yellow cartridge Q6003A. I really dont want to have to pay €330 for these cartridges. So, I was looking at ink cartridge sites, and I came across inkspot.ie, which is selling them for a fraction of the price-but does anybody know whether this site is safe and reliable? Has anybody used this site before?

I've also just checked out inkmaestro.ie just there which is actually cheaper! Again, has anyone here had dealings with them before!?

Many thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

/edit: Didn't read your whole post.

Yea the online sources look legit. Bricks and mortar prices are a bit ridiculous. Laser cartridges are going to be comparatively expensive but they should be more cost effective.

Buy online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Ive never dealt with the sites you mentioned but I deal with inkjet.ie
    all the time. I got two full sets of cartridges from them today delivered for 30 eur. Printer is Brother Mfc215C. Ive been using them for almost two years, no problems, and they take laser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

bandit197 wrote: »
    Ive never dealt with the sites you mentioned but I deal with inkjet.ie
    all the time. I got two full sets of cartridges from them today delivered for 30 eur. Printer is Brother Mfc215C. Ive been using them for almost two years, no problems, and they take laser.

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

i get my ink cartridges from www.printerinkcartridges.ie the epson, hp, brother and canon prices are by far the cheapest i have come accross. so defin worth checkin the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

I've used inkmaestro for my Epson stylis photo R800. Tried out their own brand for Epson, it is chiped for this and is very comparable to Epson . The quality for photos is the same and 1/2 price too. I use to get mine from the states dollar for euro but now I use inkmaestro. I order over the phone and collect at their place in Blanchardstown. And NO I've nothing to do with this company and know nobody there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement